I want us to have a great time working together! To help make this happen, I’ve thought about my code of ethics, policies, and expectations for us both. Please read through this before ordering from me to decide if we’re a good fit
I’m here to facilitate healing and offer guidance but believe that ultimately you should always trust your own judgement and intuition over mine. You have control over your life and are responsible for any choices you make which is a beautiful thing in my opinion! Never give away your power. I believe we have free will and at any time there are many paths we could choose to walk, with each choice affecting those paths and potential outcomes
- I will treat everyone with equal respect and care
- I will respect your privacy and take confidentiality very seriously. Anything you share with me will be held in the strictest confidence
- For readings, I may post pictures of the cards but will never reveal any personal information or the content of the reading
- If I don’t think we’re a good match, I reserve the right to refuse to work with you and offer a full refund. I will do my best to refer you to someone who I think would be a better match, if someone comes to mind.
- If I feel like you need legal, financial, or health issues resolved that will be better served by professionals in those fields, I will refund you
- My energy healing sessions, readings, and products aren’t meant to replace conventional health treatments and don’t constitute medical treatment so please seek out a professional if your situation requires it.
- To respect my time and resources, all orders are final. There will be no refunds for dissatisfaction. I will do my best to make sure you are satisfied though!
- If a product arrives damaged, I will send a replacement if you provide me with pictures
- For tarot readings, feel free to ask questions after if you need clarification but if it feels like you’re looking for deeper answers and would be better served by another reading, I will offer that instead
- If for any reason I don’t think I can meet a timeline we agreed upon, I’ll let you know and you can decide if you’re okay with waiting or if you’d rather have a refund
- I won’t do readings or provide services for third parties without their consent
- You agree to treat me with the same respect I show you
- You approach my services with an open heart and an open mind
- You read listings fully and understand what you’re buying from me before you order. Ask questions if you need to!
- You respect that it may take me 2 business days to respond to inquiries and you also respect the timelines outlined in listings
- You acknowledge that my services don’t replace the important role professionals play and that you should always consult the relevant professionals for health, legal, and financial matters
- You know that your intuition and judgement matter the most and my services are only here to empower you. You accept responsibility for your actions
- As part of taking responsibility, you know that you should always check-in with yourself to ensure that the information I’ve shared is still correct and relevant to your situation before acting on anything. It’s so important not to hand over your agency to anyone!
- You agree to promptly discontinue use of any service or product that doesn’t resonate with you, for whatever reason
If all this sounds good to you, I look forward to working with you!