This cleansing room spray features my Protection Flower Essence Blend! The base recipe is from the Tisserand Institute and it’s definitely worth reading for an explanation of why it’s make room sprays this way.
You could easily use this for other flower essences by changing the essential oils to one that work well and compliment the flower essences.
In Ontario where I live, the strongest I can get is 76% grain alcohol (Spirytus Gdanski 76% at the LCBO). It’s not always ideal, depending on the essential oils used, but I’ve found it works well enough!
The Protection Flower Essence Blend for this recipe can be found in my shop.
Each of the essential oils I chose have protective and cleansing properties perfect for this spray:
Rosemary is traditionally used for purification and cleansing. It’s excellent for getting rid of negative energy
Cedar has strong protective qualities and is also used for cleansing negative energies
Sage was used in the past to ward against the evil eye. It’s protective and cleansing qualities make it a great plant ally
Frankincense’s energy not only helps with cleansing and protection, but also lifts up the energy of the space to a higher vibration which is exactly what you want when you’re clearing a space
Cleansing Room Spray
- 2 oz spray bottle (60 ml)
- 1 tbsp 76% vodka
- 15 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 20 drops Cedar essential oil
- 15 drops Sage essential oil
- 10 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 3 tbsp water
- 12 drops Radical Alchemy Protection Flower Essence Blend (available in my Etsy shop)
- Mix the essential oils and the alcohol in the bottle. Cover the bottle and let it sit for at least an hour
- Add in the water and the flower essence blend. Put on the lid and shake to mix
- Shake before using. Enjoy!