Tis’ the season for festive Halloween Recipes! This post is inspired by a stoneware mini food-safe cauldron from Michaels that I impulsively bought. Once I got home, I realized I didn’t really know what to do with the thing. It’s super awesome that it’s microwave and dishwasher safe but what to use it for?!
My cauldron fits 1 1/4 cups so you’ll want to check to see what the capacity of yours is to get a better idea of whether or not you’ll need to adjust the recipes or simply use it for serving. Any recipe made for individual ramekins or to be a single serving is a solid choice. Here’s some ideas:
- Breakfast – Pumpkin Pie Breakfast Bake from Running with Spoons
- Smoothie bowl – Frankenstein Smoothie Bowl from Healthy Little Foodies
- Yogurt with festively cut fruit shapes (use mini cookie cutters)
- Overnight oats – Maple & Cinnamon Overnight Oats from Evolving Table
- Dips – Spooky Black Bean Hummus from Fat Free Vegan
- Soup – Purple Sweet Potato Soup from Family Spice
- Dinner – Monster Mash Shepherd’s Pie from Isa Chandra
- Dessert – Healthy Apple Crumble from Chocolate Covered Katie
- Rolls – Single Serving Cinnamon Roll from Chocolate Covered Katie
- Cake – Gingerbread Cake in a Jar by Vegan Richa
- Muffin – Blueberry Muffin in a Mug from Feasting on Fruit
What are your favourite cauldron friendly recipes?? Happy Halloween!