I’m Nicole, the creator behind Radical Alchemy. I adore bringing my intuitive skills to everything I do to help others heal and I do this in a variety of ways! Food, herbalism, tarot, and energy healing are some of my favourite tools to use. I enjoy making natural versions of products and foods that we all love, with a bit of magic added in.
I love learning and I’m always exploring new ways to develop my healing skills even further. The spiritual side of things is just as important to me as the physical side and I try to work with both aspects. I’ve done all sorts of programs that help form the foundation I work from (you can see my certificates on my Credentials page):
- The Herbal Academy: Introductory, Intermediate & Entrepreneur programs
- Chestnut School of Herbal Medicine: Herbal Medicine Making & Herbal Immersion programs
- Academy of Culinary Nutrition: Culinary Nutrition program
- Reiki Levels 1-3, with training in additional styles
- The Sisters Enchanted: Chakra Magic program
- One Willow Apothecaries: Intuitive Plant Medicine program
I’m especially interested in the intuitive aspects of herbalism, as well as mixing herbalism with cooking. I’m as passionate about food as I am about herbalism! I’ve been a vegetarian since 2002 and plant-based since 2012. I also went gluten-free around that time on the recommendation of a specialist. It’s been quite the journey and I know first-hand the powerful effect food can have on health and healing!
If you’re looking for more herbalism content, I make regular contributions at One World Herbal Community so be sure to check it out!